Your Ad Here
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

American Idol Party 4yr Award

It was my sons 4th birthday and he had an obsession with the TV show American Idol. The invitations were a CD that I burned from the computer of all of his favorite songs. The album cover was a picture of my son in overalls with his baseball glove (the 1st song on the album was take me out to the ballgame)on the inside cover I put the invitations and the back of the album had a list of all the songs on his album. Everyone really enjoyed the cd's. At the party we had a microphone and instruments set up to use. I passed out numbers for all of the contestants and all of the children recieved a golden ticket to Hollywood" like on tv which I printed on color paper. All of the children were able to sing dance and perform for the audience. They loved that some more than others. My sister and brother were dressed like Simon and Paula and my step-father dressed like Randy. They all carried their drinks in coke glasses and gave the kids words of encouragment after they performed. I made cupcakes in ice cream cones to resemble microphones and a large cake that resembled a record. They enjoyed the cupcakes. I purchase all of the american idol plates napkins cups etc at Party City. I purchased an American Idol microphone pinata through birthday express. The party favors were microphones that I got at the dollar store for one dollar each they all got guitar bubbles american idol stickers and several other music related party favors sunglasses etc. They kids enjoyed every minute of the party. My son wants to have the same party on his next birthday.

No comments: